- 1 What country is 1 hour behind Indonesia?
- 2 How many time zones does Indonesia have?
- 3 How many time zones are in India?
- 4 Is Indonesia safe?
- 5 How many time zones does China have?
- 6 How many time zones does Russia have?
- 7 How many time zones are in the United States?
- 8 What should I avoid in Indonesia?
- 9 What language do they speak in Indonesia?
What country is 1 hour behind Indonesia?
Bali time is one hour ahead of Jakarta. Bali shares the same time zone with Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Perth (AUS).
How many time zones does Indonesia have?
As a massive archipelago, it is understandable that Indonesia has different time zones in its territory. There is the Indonesia Western Standard Time (WIB), Indonesia Central Standard Time (WITA), and Indonesia Eastern Standard Time (WIT).
How many time zones are in India?
The Republic of India uses only one time zone (even though it spans across two geographical time zones) across the whole nation and all its territories, called Indian Standard Time (IST), which equates to UTC+05:30, i.e. five and a half hours ahead of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
Is Indonesia safe?
Indonesia is mostly a safe country to travel to, though it still has its dangers from natural disasters to terrorism and petty theft. Be very cautious on the streets of Indonesia and plan your trip carefully.
How many time zones does China have?
Though China is almost as wide as the continental United States, the whole country is officially in just one time zone — Beijing time. So when it’s 7 a.m. in the Forbidden City, it’s also officially 7 a.m. 2,000 miles to the west in Urumqi, the capital of the Xinjiang region — even if the stars are still out there.
How many time zones does Russia have?
Russia has 11 time zones across its vast territory — and its leaders believe that’s just too many hours in the day.
How many time zones are in the United States?
The United States is divided into six time zones: Hawaii-Aleutian time, Alaska time, Pacific time, Mountain time, Central time and Eastern time.
What should I avoid in Indonesia?
11 Things You Should Never, Ever Do in Indonesia
- Never joke about race, religion, and ethnicity.
- Never underestimate how spicy a meal can be.
- Do not drink alcohol or play card games in public places.
- Do not drink tap water.
- Don’t do drugs.
- Don’t forget to say thank you.
- Don’t disrupt the wildlife.
- Don’t ignore local customs.
What language do they speak in Indonesia?