- 1 What does Indonesia import to Australia?
- 2 What do we export to Indonesia?
- 3 What food does Australia export to Indonesia?
- 4 What products are imported and exported between Indonesia and Australia?
- 5 What is Australia’s biggest export to Indonesia?
- 6 What are the major imports of Indonesia?
- 7 What are the top 5 exports of Indonesia?
- 8 What is Thailand’s main export?
- 9 What is Vietnam’s largest export?
- 10 What is the main breed of cattle live exported to Indonesia from Australia?
- 11 Who were the first inhabitants of Indonesia?
- 12 What does Australia export to China?
- 13 What can I import from Indonesia?
- 14 What are Australia’s main exports?
- 15 How much food does Indonesia import?
What does Indonesia import to Australia?
Australians are buying more and more from Indonesia. In 2015-16, we spent $5.5 billion on merchandise imports from Indonesia, with the largest single item being mineral fuels and other energy products. Other significant Australian purchase categories from Indonesia included iron and steel, machinery and furniture.
What do we export to Indonesia?
The United States is also a significant export market. Indonesia’s most important export commodities are oil and gas, minerals, crude palm oil, electrical appliances and rubber products. However Indonesia exports of goods and services, as a proportion of GDP, is relatively low at 20%.
What food does Australia export to Indonesia?
The market In 2018 Indonesia was Australia’s sixth highest value agricultural export market and Australia’s largest export market for wheat and live cattle. Other key agricultural export commodities include beef, sugar, skim milk powder, offal, among others.
What products are imported and exported between Indonesia and Australia?
Our biggest export to Indonesia is wheat, followed by crude petroleum, and live animals (mostly cattle). Indonesia’s biggest exports to Australia are petroleum, wood and footwear.
What is Australia’s biggest export to Indonesia?
Trade and investment Two-way trade in goods was valued at $11.3 billion in 2019. Agricultural products are among Australia’s key merchandise exports to Indonesia, while crude petroleum and manufactured goods are key imports.
What are the major imports of Indonesia?
Indonesia Imports Rise the Most in a Decade Main imports products are: oil and gas (around 17 percent of total imports), nuclear reactions, boilers, mechanical appliances (19 percent); iron and steel (5.4 percent), organic chemical materials (4.8 percent) and vehicles (4.5 percent).
What are the top 5 exports of Indonesia?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $9.2 billion (5.7%)
- Gems, precious metals: $8.2 billion (5%)
- Vehicles: $6.6 billion (4%)
- Rubber, rubber articles: $5.6 billion (3.4%)
- Machinery including computers: $5.2 billion (3.2%)
- Footwear: $4.8 billion (2.9%)
- Paper, paper items: $4.2 billion (2.6%)
What is Thailand’s main export?
Thailand is an export oriented economy with exports accounting for around 65 percent of the GDP. The country mainly exports manufactured goods (86 percent of total shipments) with electronics (14 percent, vehicles (13 percent), machinery and equipment (7.5 percent) and foodstuffs (7.5 percent) being the most important.
What is Vietnam’s largest export?
Exports The top exports of Vietnam are Broadcasting Equipment ($42.3B), Telephones ($18.2B), Integrated Circuits ($15.5B), Textile Footwear ($10.6B), and Leather Footwear ($6.43B), exporting mostly to United States ($63.7B), China ($40.3B), Japan ($21.2B), South Korea ($20.3B), and Germany ($8.22B).
What is the main breed of cattle live exported to Indonesia from Australia?
Beefsteak at the Holycow Steakhouse – a medium-end steakhouse chain in Indonesia. Indonesia accounts for over 50% of Australia’s live cattle exports. In addition, Australian lot-fed cattle have played an important role in meeting the rising demand for beef in Indonesia.
Who were the first inhabitants of Indonesia?
The archipelago: its prehistory and early historical records. Remains of Homo erectus (originally called Pithecanthropus, or Java man) indicate that the ancestors of humans already inhabited the island of Java roughly 1.7 million years ago, when much of the western archipelago was still linked by land bridges.
What does Australia export to China?
Iron ore, gas and coal make up the bulk of Australian exports to China (more than AUD 79 billion), but Australian service industries – led by education and tourism – are a growing part of the trade relationship.
What can I import from Indonesia?
Top 10 Imports From Indonesia to the U.S.
- Knit and Crochet Apparel and Accessories.
- Woven Apparel and Accessories.
- Mineral Fuels, Oils and Waxes.
- Electric Machinery and Equipment.
- Fish and Crustaceans.
- Prepared Fish and Crustaceans.
What are Australia’s main exports?
The 10 Biggest Exporting Industries in Australia
- Iron Ore Mining in Australia.
- Oil and Gas Extraction in Australia.
- Coal Mining in Australia.
- Liquefied Natural Gas Production in Australia.
- Gold and Other Non-Ferrous Metal Processing in Australia.
- Meat Processing in Australia.
- Grain Growing in Australia.
How much food does Indonesia import?
Indonesia agricultural imports reached over $19 billion in 2019, a six percent increase over the previous year. Wheat, soybeans, rice, beef, fresh fruits, dairy and various feed ingredients were leading import categories.