- 1 How many school days are in Indonesia?
- 2 What is the school year in Indonesia?
- 3 What is the standard of education in Indonesia?
- 4 Which country has the longest school day?
- 5 Is English taught in Indonesia?
- 6 Does Indonesia have good education?
- 7 What time does school start in Indonesia?
- 8 What is the biggest problem in the Indonesian education system?
- 9 How can we improve the quality of education in Indonesia?
- 10 Can you be 21 in high school?
- 11 Is 17 years old a minor in Indonesia?
- 12 What is the oldest age you can attend high school?
How many school days are in Indonesia?
Indonesian children are in schools for 240 days, Korean 220 days, South African 195–200 days, British 190 days, Singaporean 187 days.
What is the school year in Indonesia?
The academic year in the school systems generally lasts from July to June with a break in December and during the Muslim Eid Holiday. The academic calendar at universities typically runs from August or September to May or June, divided into two semesters.
What is the standard of education in Indonesia?
Indonesia’s education system comprises four levels of education: primary (grades 1–6), junior secondary (grades 7–9), senior secondary (grades 10–12), and higher education. The first two levels constitute ‘basic education’ as that term is used in the Indonesian context.
Which country has the longest school day?
Japan, however, had the most school days per year–220 days–compared with 180 days for France and the United States.
Is English taught in Indonesia?
Indonesia is the only country in Southeast Asia that has not made English a compulsory subject at elementary level.
Does Indonesia have good education?
The Indonesian education system is the fourth largest in the world with more than 50 million students, 3 million teachers, 300,000 schools. The tertiary-education participation is low at 36.31%. In 2011, the survival rate for primary, middle, and high school as the following numbers: 95.3%, 97.68%, and 96.8%.
What time does school start in Indonesia?
The school week lasts five or six days, from Monday to Friday or Saturday, around 40 hours per week. The school day hours vary depending on the regions but generally start at around 07:00 and finish at around 13:00, with two breaks lasting fifteen minutes to half an hour each.
What is the biggest problem in the Indonesian education system?
Students know many things but shallow. It is different if the subjects are cut down to a little number of subjects only. Then students will know a few things but their knowledge is deep and focused. Another problem with education in Indonesia is the poor infrastructure, less developed program, low quality teachers.
How can we improve the quality of education in Indonesia?
5 Ways to Improve Education in Indonesia
- Give High Priority to Early Education.
- Improve Participation in Basic Education.
- Create a Better System for the Allocation of Funds.
- Develop a Better System of Vocational Training.
- Increase Emphasis on Adult Education.
Can you be 21 in high school?
In the U.S. you are only allowed into high school until you are 21, and once you’re over that age, you will have to go to an adult high school.
Is 17 years old a minor in Indonesia?
What is the Age Limit to Drive in Indonesia? The age limit to drive in Indonesia after obtaining the Indonesian driving license issued by the Indonesian National Police (Polri) is 17 years old.
What is the oldest age you can attend high school?
While it may differ around the world, in the United States the maximum age limit that a person can attend high school for free is about 20 or 21 (in one state it’s 19 and in another it’s 26).