- 1 What is there to do in Lombok for 4 days?
- 2 Is Lombok better than Bali?
- 3 How long do I need in Lombok?
- 4 Is Lombok safe for tourists?
- 5 What is the best area to stay in Lombok?
- 6 Is Lombok more expensive than Bali?
- 7 Is Thailand better than Bali?
- 8 How do you get to Gili Trawangan?
- 9 Where is Lombok?
- 10 What currency is used in Lombok?
- 11 Are there crocodiles in Lombok?
- 12 Are there snakes on Gili Islands?
What is there to do in Lombok for 4 days?
4 of the Best Things to do in Lombok
- Watch Sunrise from the Peak of Mount Rinjani. After visiting the Gili Islands, hiking Rinjani is the most popular tourist activity on Lombok.
- Trek to Tiu Kelep Waterfall.
- Chill on Selong Belanak Beach.
- Take an Island Hopping Tour Around the Sekotong Islands.
Is Lombok better than Bali?
The winner: Bali has much more going for it than Lombok in the way of flight and accommodation options, as well as things to do. More direct flights operate out of major cities to Bali compared to Lombok and with an abundance of accommodation options, it’s more ideal for family friendly and romantic holidays.
How long do I need in Lombok?
How Long To Spend In Lombok? For your first trip to Lombok, 3 days to a 1 week Lombok itinerary would be great. Of course, you can stay longer, but it will all depend on how much you want to do and what pace you’re happy to have.
Is Lombok safe for tourists?
Lombok is definitely safe to travel. The island welcomes around 3,000 visitors a day – and this number is growing. By far, the biggest risk in Lombok is a natural disaster. Thousands of people still visit Lombok each day, and the island is prepared if an incident does occur.
What is the best area to stay in Lombok?
Where to Stay in Lombok (2021 • COOLEST Areas!)
- Kuta – Where to Stay in Lombok for your First Visit.
- Mataram – Where to Stay in Lombok on a Budget.
- Senggigi – Best Area to Stay in Lombok for Nightlife.
- Gili Air – Coolest Place to Stay in Lombok.
- Tanjung – Best Area in Lombok for Families.
Is Lombok more expensive than Bali?
Lombok is more expensive than many parts of Bali, especially in the Gili Islands. The reason for this is that much of the food and drink has to be brought across by boat which adds to the cost, so expect to pay more for everything there than you would in Bali. This also applies to accommodation.
Is Thailand better than Bali?
TL;DR: Our verdict. The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
How do you get to Gili Trawangan?
There isn’t an airport on Gili Trawangan, so you’ ll have to get there by boat. You can catch a boat from either Lombok or Bali with relative ease. If you’re heading to Gili Meno or Gili Air, these options will also bring you there.
Where is Lombok?
Lombok is an island in West Nusa Tenggara province, Indonesia. It forms part of the chain of the Lesser Sunda Islands, with the Lombok Strait separating it from Bali to the west and the Alas Strait between it and Sumbawa to the east.
What currency is used in Lombok?
The official currency for Bali and entire Indonesia is the Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) or also shown as Rp.
Are there crocodiles in Lombok?
TEMPO.CO, Lombok – A crocodile is reportedly seen in the coastal waters of Nambung, Buwun Mas Village, Sekotong Subdistrict, West Lombok Regency, West Nusa Tenggara.
Are there snakes on Gili Islands?
Forget snakes on a plane, in the Gili Islands, there are snakes in the sea! Not only are there snakes in the sea here, but their bite is deadly to us mere mortal humans.