- 1 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 2 What is the most beautiful part of Bali?
- 3 Where do tourists stay in Bali to avoid?
- 4 Is it better to stay in Ubud or Seminyak?
- 5 How many days in Bali is enough?
- 6 Which side of Bali is best?
- 7 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 8 Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
- 9 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 10 When should I avoid Bali?
- 11 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 12 Is Seminyak safe for tourists?
- 13 Is Seminyak worth visiting?
- 14 Is Ubud or Seminyak close to airport?
- 15 Is Seminyak or Nusa Dua better?
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
If you’re visiting Bali for the first time we really do suggest you split your trip between Seminyak (for fun and activeness) and somewhere in the south such as Nusa Dua (for relaxing and chilling) then organise a few days trips to places such as Ubud.
What is the most beautiful part of Bali?
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES TO VISIT IN BALI
- The sea of golden marigolds – Besakih.
- The temple in the clouds – Karangasem.
- The view over Kelingking Beach – Nusa Penida.
- The emerald green rice terraces – Jatiluwih.
- The Campuhan Ridge Walk – Ubud.
- The yellow “Bridge of Love” – Nusa Lembongan.
Where do tourists stay in Bali to avoid?
Where to Stay in Bali – 8 best areas away from the crowds
- Amed (East coast, 3 hours)
- Lovina (North coast, 3 hours+)
- Munduk (Central mountains, 3 hours+)
- Nusa Penida (Southern island – got to Sanur / Padang Bay+ 90-minute boat)
- Pemuteran (Northwestern coast, 4.5 hours)
- Sanur (Southern coast, 30-60 minutes)
Is it better to stay in Ubud or Seminyak?
Seminyak is a stylish beach resort area which resides in the south of Bali, featuring an abundance of exclusive hotels, villas, and beach clubs. Both destinations offer a great selection of restaurants, nightlife, and natural beauty. Ubud is the quieter destination, with a great sense of culture, history, and art.
How many days in Bali is enough?
10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
Which side of Bali is best?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
BALI’S BEST BEACHES
- Seminyak Beach – best for the hedonists.
- Nusa Dua Beach – best for families.
- Echo Beach (Canggu) – best for people watching.
- Jimbaran Bay – best for seafood sunsets.
- Thomas Beach – best for secluded beach walks & sunbaking.
- Sanur Beach – best for sunrise & cycling.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Is it safe for an unmarried couple to visit the island? The answer is yes. As foreigners, there should never be anything to worry about when visiting Bali. The only thing you have to remember is to respect their norms at all times.
When should I avoid Bali?
Most crowded months in Bali: March – August & December. Least crowded months in Bali: September – November & January – February.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Seminyak safe for tourists?
What are the safest areas in Bali? Sanur, Uluwatu and Ubud are the safest areas in Bali. Most pickpocketing crimes occur in Kuta, Seminyak and Canggu, since those are the busy hotspots of the island. The further away you are from those areas, the safer you’ll be.
Is Seminyak worth visiting?
While there are some cool aspects to Seminyak (more on it below) we didn’t enjoy the overall vibe to it. We found it a bit of a stressful location, which isn’t what you want on a relaxing holiday. Seminyak is however a great spot for surfing and dinners on the beach while watching the sunset.
Is Ubud or Seminyak close to airport?
Seminyak is about half an hour away from the airport. Ubud about 2 hours.
Is Seminyak or Nusa Dua better?
Nusa Dua is better than Seminyak if you are looking for more relaxing beaches, with calmer water and whiter sand. The beaches here are safer to swim in between enjoying the sun loungers. However, Seminyak has a wide range of beaches, more commonly known for surfing.