- 1 Where is the best area to stay in Bali?
- 2 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 3 Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
- 4 Where do tourists stay in Bali to avoid?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 What is the nicest part of Bali?
- 7 How many days in Bali is enough?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 10 Which beach in Bali is cleanest?
- 11 Where is the clearest water in Bali?
- 12 Can you swim in the ocean in Bali?
- 13 When should I avoid Bali?
- 14 Is it better to stay in Seminyak or Ubud?
- 15 What is the best month to visit Bali Indonesia?
Where is the best area to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
If you’re visiting Bali for the first time we really do suggest you split your trip between Seminyak (for fun and activeness) and somewhere in the south such as Nusa Dua (for relaxing and chilling) then organise a few days trips to places such as Ubud.
Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
BALI’S BEST BEACHES
- Seminyak Beach – best for the hedonists.
- Nusa Dua Beach – best for families.
- Echo Beach (Canggu) – best for people watching.
- Jimbaran Bay – best for seafood sunsets.
- Thomas Beach – best for secluded beach walks & sunbaking.
- Sanur Beach – best for sunrise & cycling.
Where do tourists stay in Bali to avoid?
Where to Stay in Bali – 8 best areas away from the crowds
- Amed (East coast, 3 hours)
- Lovina (North coast, 3 hours+)
- Munduk (Central mountains, 3 hours+)
- Nusa Penida (Southern island – got to Sanur / Padang Bay+ 90-minute boat)
- Pemuteran (Northwestern coast, 4.5 hours)
- Sanur (Southern coast, 30-60 minutes)
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
What is the nicest part of Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
How many days in Bali is enough?
10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Which beach in Bali is cleanest?
Therefore, I consider the Mengiat Beach in Nusa Dua as the cleanest beach on Bali island. Around the beach area, there are five-star resorts with an elegant garden layout. Also, there are many places to eat around the beach area.
Where is the clearest water in Bali?
If you’re wanting to visit some of Bali’s most beautiful beaches then Karma is a non-negotiable. Mengiat beach epitomises golden sands and crystal clear water. Located in the Nusa Dua area, Mengiat beach is extremely clean as it is home to some of the islands most luxurious hotels and resorts.
Can you swim in the ocean in Bali?
Bali’s beaches are one of the island’s top attractions. Ocean swimming safety depends on your location, the time of year, and the conditions. Bali beaches often have very strong currents, especially at the famous surf breaks along Bukit Peninsula and at Kuta Beach. Not all beaches in Bali have lifeguards on duty.
When should I avoid Bali?
Most crowded months in Bali: March – August & December. Least crowded months in Bali: September – November & January – February.
Is it better to stay in Seminyak or Ubud?
Seminyak is a stylish beach resort area which resides in the south of Bali, featuring an abundance of exclusive hotels, villas, and beach clubs. Both destinations offer a great selection of restaurants, nightlife, and natural beauty. Ubud is the quieter destination, with a great sense of culture, history, and art.
What is the best month to visit Bali Indonesia?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.