- 1 What is the cheapest way to get to Bali from UK?
- 2 What is the cheapest month to fly to Indonesia?
- 3 How much does a 2 week holiday to Bali cost?
- 4 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 5 How much money is required for Bali trip?
- 6 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 7 What part of Bali should I stay in?
- 8 How Safe Is Bali?
- 9 How far is Bali by plane?
- 10 How do I find cheap flights?
- 11 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 12 Why is Bali so popular?
- 13 How can I go to Bali on a budget?
What is the cheapest way to get to Bali from UK?
If you’re looking for the cheapest way to get to Bali from UK, Skyscanner or Kiwi should be your first port of call. You can usually find flights from about £400. London, Glasgow, Birmingham, and Manchester offer the cheapest flights to Bali. It’s around £400 but these flights can change depending on the time of year.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Indonesia?
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Indonesia. High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Indonesia is November. Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates into the search form above to unlock the latest Indonesia flight deals.
How much does a 2 week holiday to Bali cost?
A vacation to Bali for one week usually costs around Rp6,455,479 for one person. So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
How much money is required for Bali trip?
For a seven-day trip to Bali, you can expect to spend a total of INR 30,000 – 35,000 per person for local transport, food & drink, and activities.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What part of Bali should I stay in?
Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island. Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali. Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in. Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
How Safe Is Bali?
Bali is safe to visit. And whilst petty crime does pose a little bit of a problem, there were ‘only’ a total of 3,347 criminal cases recorded. That’s 1 case per 1,700 tourists and that’s a number that down from the year before. Violent crime itself is relatively low as well.
How far is Bali by plane?
How long is the flight to Bali? An average nonstop flight from the United States to Bali takes 29h 47m, covering a distance of 9433 miles. The most popular route is Los Angeles – Denpasar with an average flight time of 23h 50m.
How do I find cheap flights?
How to Book the Cheapest Flight Possible to Anywhere
- Keep your searches top secret.
- Use the best flight search engines.
- Identify the cheapest day to fly out.
- Fly for free with points.
- Befriend budget airlines.
- Search for airline error and sale fares.
- Book connecting flights yourself for less.
- Find the cheapest place to fly.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Why is Bali so popular?
Famous for its volcanic mountains, iconic beaches and coral reefs, Indonesia’s resort island of Bali has topped TripAdvisor’s best destination list for 2017. Famous for its volcanic mountains, iconic beaches and coral reefs, Indonesia’s resort island of Bali has topped TripAdvisor’s best destination list for 2017.
How can I go to Bali on a budget?
Get a FREE Bali Packing List!
- Eat Like a Local.
- Book Online in Advance.
- Rent a Scooter in Town.
- Beware Overpriced Taxis.
- Find a Group & Hire a Driver.
- Pay with Cash.
- Bring a Water Bottle.
- Visit Off-the-Beaten-Path Destinations. Amed, Bali. Munduk, Bali. Sanur, Bali. Nusa Lembongan & the Nusa Islands.