- 1 Is $100 a lot in Indonesia?
- 2 How much money should I take to Bali for 7 days?
- 3 What is the best currency to take to Bali?
- 4 How much money should I exchange for Bali?
- 5 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 6 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 7 Is $100 a day enough for Bali?
- 8 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 9 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 10 Can I use my Visa debit card in Bali?
- 11 Can I drink the water in Bali?
- 12 Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
- 13 Should you exchange money before going to Bali?
- 14 How much money should I take to Bali for 2 weeks?
Is $100 a lot in Indonesia?
In Indonesia, USD $100 Can Get You: 10-15 days’ worth of three square meals from a cheap Indonesian warung, eating nasi campur (mixed rice); 5-8 days’ worth eating at Westernized or mid-range restaurants. About 60-80 beers. 1-3 one-way budget airline trips from Jakarta to Bali.
How much money should I take to Bali for 7 days?
Total Cost Of Activities For a seven-day trip to Bali, you can expect to spend a total of INR 30,000 – 35,000 per person for local transport, food & drink, and activities.
What is the best currency to take to Bali?
Better to take hard currency and change when you arrive. Pounds are acceptable, as are euros, but US or Australian dollars are better regarded and generally secure the best rates.
How much money should I exchange for Bali?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low-cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Is $100 a day enough for Bali?
Is $100 a day enough for Bali? Definitely. One hundred dollars per day is a very generous daily budget for Bali as long as you aren’t looking for high-end luxury.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Can I use my Visa debit card in Bali?
Can Debit Cards be used in Bali? As a rule of thumb, Visa and Mastercard Debit cards are processed exactly the same as Credit Cards. However plain debit cards not linked to one of Visa or Mastercard are not accepted.
Can I drink the water in Bali?
Yes but public tap water should only be consumed after boiling and filtering unless you are told otherwise. The main issue is pathogens due to poor water pipe infrastructure and the tropical heat.
Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
Food in Bali can be very cheap if you know where to eat. Local food is very inexpensive, and a meal from a warung (Bali street food spots) will typically cost you no more than a dollar or two. If you’re craving Western food you can expect to pay more, with prices at Western restaurants usually starting at around $5.
Should you exchange money before going to Bali?
We usually recommend waiting until you arrive in Bali to get your rupiah. Money changers in Bali can and will exchange all major currencies. In most cases there is no need to bring any other currency other than your own.
How much money should I take to Bali for 2 weeks?
So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.