- 1 What can you buy with 1 dollar in Bali?
- 2 Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
- 3 How much is a Coke in Bali?
- 4 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 5 How Safe Is Bali?
- 6 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 7 What can you buy with 1 dollar in Vietnam?
- 8 Which is the least expensive currency?
- 9 What is money called in Bali?
- 10 What is the most valuable currency?
- 11 Is Indonesia cheaper than India?
- 12 What can you buy with 5000 rupiah?
What can you buy with 1 dollar in Bali?
Indonesia: What a Dollar Can Buy You
- 1 load of laundry (about 3.5 kg)
- 1 creamy avocado shake.
- 2 km taxi ride.
- 4 liters (1 gal.) of drinking water.
- 1 pre-cut pineapple on touristy Seminyak beach, Bali.
- 1 hour of Internet access.
- 1 vegetarian meal in a typical warung.
- 2 liters of gasoline.
Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
In Indonesia, USD $100 Can Get You: 10-15 days’ worth of three square meals from a cheap Indonesian warung, eating nasi campur (mixed rice); 5-8 days’ worth eating at Westernized or mid-range restaurants. About 60-80 beers. 1-3 one-way budget airline trips from Jakarta to Bali.
How much is a Coke in Bali?
Soft Drinks such as coke, sprite (Average USD 0.7-1.5 bottle ) Beer (Average USD 2-4 per bottle)
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How Safe Is Bali?
Bali is safe to visit. And whilst petty crime does pose a little bit of a problem, there were ‘only’ a total of 3,347 criminal cases recorded. That’s 1 case per 1,700 tourists and that’s a number that down from the year before. Violent crime itself is relatively low as well.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What can you buy with 1 dollar in Vietnam?
Vietnam: What a Dollar Can Buy You
- 1 day of bicycle rental.
- 2 Vietnamese coffees with sweet condensed milk.
- 15 minutes of air time on a Mobifone sim card.
- 1 bowl of pho bo.
- 1 small load of laundry.
- 250 grams of candied ginger.
- 1 Chinese lantern made of bamboo and fabric.
- 40 quail eggs.
Which is the least expensive currency?
The Iranian Rial is the least valued currency in the world. It is the lowest currency to USD. For the simplification of calculations, Iranians regularly use the term ‘Toman’.
What is money called in Bali?
The Rupiah comes in notes of 1000, meaning you will most often be dealing with amounts of 10,000 on your travels in Bali – which can get confusing! Coins do exist and are in circulation in Indonesia, but they are not commonly used. Denominations of coins are 25, 50,100, 200, 500 and 1,000.
What is the most valuable currency?
The 10 most valuable currencies in the world
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- U.S. Dollar (USD)
- Swiss Franc (CHF)
- European Euro (EUR)
- British Pound Sterling (GBP)
- Jordanian Dinar (JOD) (Mohammed Talatene/AP Images)
- Omani Rial (OMR) (Alexander Farnsworth/AP Images)
- Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD) (AP Photo/Greg Gibson)
Is Indonesia cheaper than India?
India is 28.2% cheaper than Indonesia.
What can you buy with 5000 rupiah?
Rp 5,000. A 5,000 bill will get you a medium bottled water or a couple of traditional snacks from the market. This note will also be enough to pay the fare for most minivan buses or intercity bus routes.