- 1 How long is flight from Bali to Australia?
- 2 How far is Bali by plane?
- 3 What direction is Bali from Sydney?
- 4 Is visiting Bali expensive?
- 5 What country is Bali close to?
- 6 Is Australia close to Indonesia?
- 7 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 8 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 9 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 10 How far is Sydney to Singapore?
- 11 How far is Bali from Melbourne by plane?
- 12 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 13 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 14 Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
How long is flight from Bali to Australia?
Average direct flight time is 4 hours 13 minutes. The fastest direct flight from Bali to Australia is 4 hours 13 minutes.
How far is Bali by plane?
How long is the flight to Bali? An average nonstop flight from the United States to Bali takes 29h 47m, covering a distance of 9433 miles. The most popular route is Los Angeles – Denpasar with an average flight time of 23h 50m.
What direction is Bali from Sydney?
Bali is located nearly east side to Sydney. The given east direction from Sydney is only approximate.
Is visiting Bali expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What country is Bali close to?
It shares land borders with the countries of Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, and East Timor-Leste. Indonesia is also part of the Pacific Ring of Fire, a large area in the Pacific basin famous for its earthquakes and volcanic activity.
Is Australia close to Indonesia?
Indonesia is also the most populous country neighbouring Australia, and is nearer by landfall to Australia than all countries excluding Papua New Guinea.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
How far is Sydney to Singapore?
The distance between Sydney and Singapore is 6299 km.
How far is Bali from Melbourne by plane?
The average flight time for direct flights from Melbourne to Bali is 5 hours and 50 minutes. The average distance by plane from Melbourne to Bali is 4400 kilometres.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
While you may get a good deal during the off-season in Maldives, Bali is still cheaper. With a minimum budget of USD 40 per person per day, Bali is the more economical option.