- 1 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 2 Which side of Bali is best?
- 3 Is Seminyak worth visiting?
- 4 Is Bali crowded?
- 5 Is it easy to get laid in Bali?
- 6 What is banned in Bali?
- 7 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 8 Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
- 9 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 10 When should I avoid Bali?
- 11 Is it better to stay in Seminyak or Ubud?
- 12 Is Seminyak better than Kuta?
- 13 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 14 Which is the best month to visit Bali?
- 15 What language is spoken in Bali?
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Which side of Bali is best?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Is Seminyak worth visiting?
While there are some cool aspects to Seminyak (more on it below) we didn’t enjoy the overall vibe to it. We found it a bit of a stressful location, which isn’t what you want on a relaxing holiday. Seminyak is however a great spot for surfing and dinners on the beach while watching the sunset.
Is Bali crowded?
Bali is most developed and therefore crowded in the southern area. That’s where everything is: Kuta, Bukit Peninsula, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, and more. Travel further north and find the mighty natural reserve of West Bali National Park, a wonderful diving spot at Menjangan, and more.
Is it easy to get laid in Bali?
Some of the tourists from around the country who come in may be with their families and not be easy to hook up with, but they might be active on the dating site and be able to meet you during the day if they want to get laid. That wraps up our best places to meet Bali girls with a dating guide, enjoy your time here.
What is banned in Bali?
As we have already discussed, there are some prescription drugs that are considered illegal in Bali. Being in possession of everyday medications that you use at home can land you in a heap of trouble. Sleeping pills, Valium, Xanax, and Codeine being among them.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
When should I avoid Bali?
Most crowded months in Bali: March – August & December. Least crowded months in Bali: September – November & January – February.
Is it better to stay in Seminyak or Ubud?
Seminyak is a stylish beach resort area which resides in the south of Bali, featuring an abundance of exclusive hotels, villas, and beach clubs. Both destinations offer a great selection of restaurants, nightlife, and natural beauty. Ubud is the quieter destination, with a great sense of culture, history, and art.
Is Seminyak better than Kuta?
Kuta is near Bali’s Ngurah Rai Airport and is the main place in Bali to go partying. And is a popular beach resort in Bali. While Seminyak is on the west coast of Bali with its own beach. While Seminyak is more upmarket been full of resorts, bars, and hotels and attracts families and people with a bit more money.
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is April with an average maximum temperature of 34°C (94°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (85°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
Which is the best month to visit Bali?
The best month to visit Bali is April, followed by May, September, and October. These are the months on the shoulder of the high season. While the island will still be crowded, it won’t be quite as busy (or as expensive) as the peak tourist season of June, July, and August.
What language is spoken in Bali?
Balinese is a Malayo-Polynesian language spoken by 3.3 million people (as of 2000) on the Indonesian island of Bali as well as Northern Nusa Penida, Western Lombok, Eastern Java, Southern Sumatra, and Sulawesi. Most Balinese speakers also know Indonesian.