- 1 How many bottles of alcohol can I bring to Indonesia?
- 2 Can I put alcohol in my checked baggage?
- 3 Can you take alcohol in your luggage to Bali?
- 4 Can I buy duty free alcohol on arrival in Bali?
- 5 How do I pack alcohol in my suitcase?
- 6 How can I hide alcohol in my suitcase?
- 7 Can I pack vodka in my checked luggage?
- 8 Are drinks expensive in Bali?
- 9 Can I drink my own alcohol on a plane?
- 10 How many bottles of liquor can I bring on a plane?
- 11 What medication is illegal in Bali?
- 12 Is wine expensive in Bali?
- 13 What can you buy in Bali Duty Free?
How many bottles of alcohol can I bring to Indonesia?
There’s a maximum limit of 1 litre in effect in Indonesia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, South Korea, Taiwan and the Philippines. Vietnam and Singapore are slightly more generous with a 3-litre limit, while Japan has a highly precise maximum of three 760ml bottles.
Can I put alcohol in my checked baggage?
Checked Bags: Yes Alcoholic beverages with more than 24% but not more than 70% alcohol are limited in checked bags to 5 liters (1.3 gallons) per passenger and must be in unopened retail packaging. Alcoholic beverages with 24% alcohol or less are not subject to limitations in checked bags.
Can you take alcohol in your luggage to Bali?
The duty free alcohol allowance into Bali is 1 litre of alcohol per Adult. Further alcohol outside of this allowance may be confiscated by Customs.
Can I buy duty free alcohol on arrival in Bali?
Is Bali Duty Free Alcohol Cheaper? Duty Free Alcohol when entering Bali or Indonesia is limited to the 1 Litre of Spirits & Liqueurs, Champagne, Sparkling, wine or other alcoholic beverages per person. If you have a 1.25L bottle you can normally get away with this as well.
How do I pack alcohol in my suitcase?
Here’s the best way to do it.
- Start with a soft layer of clothes. When you are ready to pack, gather your clothes and begin with a soft layer for the bottom of the suitcase.
- Roll your booze in bubble or foam wrap.
- Roll it up a second time.
- Nestle your bundle carefully.
- Finish with a soft layer of clothes.
How can I hide alcohol in my suitcase?
How to Pack Liquor in your Luggage
- Mini-bottles go in your shoes.
- Wrap your bottles in a plastic bag.
- Pack Your Suitcase Mostly Full.
- Pad the Suitcase.
- Wrap the bottles in pants or sweaters.
- Put a barrier between bottles.
- Pack around the sides.
- Room for More.
Can I pack vodka in my checked luggage?
Yes. Per the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), travelers can bring alcohol — liquor or otherwise — as long as the bottles are unopened and placed in a sealed bag. While alcohol can’t exceed 70 percent (140 proof) in checked luggage, the TSA doesn’t state a proof-limit for carry-on booze.
Are drinks expensive in Bali?
Booze in Bali is just expensive in comparison to food really, and can depend on where you drink, and what you drink, and the exchange rate. Cocktails, generally you’re looking at £3.20 to £4.20 on average (you can buy a meal for that), although if in the swankier clubs and restaurants you’re looking at double.
Can I drink my own alcohol on a plane?
According to the Federal Aviation Administration, regulations “ prohibit passengers from drinking alcohol on board the aircraft unless it is served by the air carrier.” It is a way for flight attendants to make sure passengers aren’t getting served too much alcohol — and an effort to avoid the kind of in-flight
How many bottles of liquor can I bring on a plane?
Travelers may carry as many 3.4 ounce bottles of liquid (mini bottles of liquor are 1.7 ounces) that fit comfortably in one quart-sized, clear plastic, zip-top bag. Comfortable means that the bag will seal without busting at the seams. One bag is permitted per passenger.
What medication is illegal in Bali?
Medications in Bali and Indonesia Some Australian prescription medications (including strong painkillers such as morphine and codeine, sleeping pills and medications for ADHD) are considered illegal narcotics under Indonesian law.
Is wine expensive in Bali?
Yes, imported wines are very expensive in Bali, ie a bottle that may cost us $8 or so dollars can be around $50 in Bali.
What can you buy in Bali Duty Free?
Bali Airport offers duty free shopping for liquor, tobacco, perfume, cosmetics, fashion, watches, pens, accessories and jewelry, skincare and aromatherapy, toys, electronics, Bali specialty foods and confectionery.