- 1 How much is ferry from Bali to Lombok?
- 2 Can you fly from Bali to Lombok?
- 3 How do you get to Lombok Island?
- 4 Is Lombok cheaper than Bali?
- 5 How many days in Lombok is enough?
- 6 Is Lombok safe for tourists?
- 7 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 8 How do I get from Bali to Gili Islands?
- 9 Is there a travel warning for Bali?
- 10 Can you fly to the Gili Islands?
- 11 Can you travel to Bali during pandemic?
- 12 Can you fly direct to Lombok?
- 13 What is the best area to stay in Lombok?
- 14 What should I wear in Lombok?
How much is ferry from Bali to Lombok?
Ferry from Bali to Lombok: The Bali to Lombok ferry is definitely the cheapest way to get to Lombok. It will set you back only about 52k rp ($3.60ishUSD) for a one-way trip, and about 144k rp ($10.15ishUSD) for two people WITH a scooter (or one person – essentially for a scooter and whatever fits on it).
Can you fly from Bali to Lombok?
0h 25min is the average flight time from Bali (Denpasar) to Lombok International. There are 4 airlines who fly direct from Bali (Denpasar) to Lombok International.
How do you get to Lombok Island?
Lombok International Airport (LOP) in Tanah Awu, Central Lombok District is located about 30 km or an hour drive south east of Mataram. Airlines which fly to Lombok are Garuda, Lion Air, Silk Air and Trans Nusa. The public ferry travels between Padangbai (Bali) and Lembar ( Lombok ) multiple times a day.
Is Lombok cheaper than Bali?
As a less touristy destination, products and services in Lombok generally come with lower price tags than the ones in Bali. Many tourists have expressed their joyous surprise at the affordable prices for private villas or fine dining in Bali, imagine an even lower price in the equally beautiful island of Lombok.
How many days in Lombok is enough?
How Long To Spend In Lombok? For your first trip to Lombok, 3 days to a 1 week Lombok itinerary would be great. Of course, you can stay longer, but it will all depend on how much you want to do and what pace you’re happy to have.
Is Lombok safe for tourists?
Lombok is definitely safe to travel. The island welcomes around 3,000 visitors a day – and this number is growing. By far, the biggest risk in Lombok is a natural disaster. Thousands of people still visit Lombok each day, and the island is prepared if an incident does occur.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
How do I get from Bali to Gili Islands?
Hopping on a fast boat from Bali to Gili Islands is the most convenient, and quickest, way of commuting. You can opt for this service from two places in Bali, Padang Bai, and Amed. The journey takes 2.5 – 3 hours depending on the weather.
Is there a travel warning for Bali?
Do not travel to Indonesia, including Bali, due to the health risks from the COVID-19 pandemic and the significant disruptions to global travel.
Can you fly to the Gili Islands?
No, you can not fly to the Gili Islands from Bali as there is no airport on any of the Gili Islands. The islands are basically too small to fit an airstrip, let alone an airport on. The closest airport to the Gili Islands is Lombok International Airport (LOP).
Can you travel to Bali during pandemic?
Effective on July 6, 2021, all international travelers who are able to enter Indonesia during these COVID-19 restrictions are required to have a full-dose of COVID-19 vaccination record card (in physical/digital form) prior to departure to Indonesia which is presented upon check-in and arrival in Indonesia.
Can you fly direct to Lombok?
Can I fly to Lombok International right now? Travel to Indonesia is highly restricted at the moment. Airports are closed, and you can only travel here if you’re a citizen, or meet other strict entry requirements.
What is the best area to stay in Lombok?
Where to Stay in Lombok (2021 • COOLEST Areas!)
- Kuta – Where to Stay in Lombok for your First Visit.
- Mataram – Where to Stay in Lombok on a Budget.
- Senggigi – Best Area to Stay in Lombok for Nightlife.
- Gili Air – Coolest Place to Stay in Lombok.
- Tanjung – Best Area in Lombok for Families.
What should I wear in Lombok?
What to Wear in Indonesia: Lombok
- BYOT – Bring your own toiletries! Convenience Kits Premium Travel Necessities Kit.
- Save your hair with easy solutions. Batiste Dry Shampoo.
- Sandals (when you aren’t barefoot!) Havaianas Women’s Freedom Sandal.
- A swimsuit as your daily uniform. Short Sleeve Rashguard.
- Fast-drying clothing.