- 1 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 2 Can you fly direct to Bali from UK?
- 3 How do I fly to Bali from UK?
- 4 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 5 Is visa required for Bali?
- 6 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 7 Why is Bali so cheap to visit?
- 8 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 9 Is Maldives better or Bali?
- 10 What’s the best month to visit Bali?
- 11 How Safe Is Bali?
- 12 How much spending money do you need for Bali?
- 13 What is the cheapest way to get to Bali from UK?
- 14 What part of Bali should I stay in?
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
Can you fly direct to Bali from UK?
There are no airlines that fly directly from London to Bali (Denpasar). No direct flights are available from London to Bali.
How do I fly to Bali from UK?
There are no non-stop UK flights to Bali. Garuda Indonesia flies via Jakarta from the UK, so its flights are among the shortest, coming in at just over 18 hours. But the award for fastest route goes to Emirates: London Heathrow to Bali in 17 hours, stopping over in Dubai.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Is visa required for Bali?
Do Indians need a Visa for Bali-Indonesia? No, Indonesia is a Visa free country for Indians so Indian citizens travelling to Bali for less than 30 days do not require a Visa. If your travel duration is more than 30 days, then you need a Visa. You can select the type of Visa as per your Travel purpose.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Why is Bali so cheap to visit?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Is Maldives better or Bali?
If adventure on land is on your mind, Bali is for you. On the other hand, the Maldives offers better alternatives for the sea – the Baa Atoll offers amazing snorkelling, diving and underwater expeditions. Watersports in Maldives are better, and there are many places to try them.
What’s the best month to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
How Safe Is Bali?
Bali is safe to visit. And whilst petty crime does pose a little bit of a problem, there were ‘only’ a total of 3,347 criminal cases recorded. That’s 1 case per 1,700 tourists and that’s a number that down from the year before. Violent crime itself is relatively low as well.
How much spending money do you need for Bali?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low-cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.
What is the cheapest way to get to Bali from UK?
If you’re looking for the cheapest way to get to Bali from UK, Skyscanner or Kiwi should be your first port of call. You can usually find flights from about £400. London, Glasgow, Birmingham, and Manchester offer the cheapest flights to Bali. It’s around £400 but these flights can change depending on the time of year.
What part of Bali should I stay in?
Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island. Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali. Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in. Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.