- 1 How expensive is alcohol in Bali?
- 2 How much is a beer in Bali in GBP?
- 3 How much does a meal cost in Bali?
- 4 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 5 How much is a Coke in Bali?
- 6 Can you hold hands in Bali?
- 7 Can you drink alcohol in Bali?
- 8 What is drinking age in Bali?
- 9 How much cash should I carry to Bali?
- 10 What food is Bali famous for?
- 11 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 12 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 13 How much money do you need in Bali for 10 days?
How expensive is alcohol in Bali?
Alcohol, although cheap compared to some Western countries, could be considered a little pricey by the budget backpacker. Expect to pay around $4 USD for a large bottle of Bintang, and as much as $7 USD for a mixed drink. If you really want to get drunk on a budget, you could always try the local arak.
How much is a beer in Bali in GBP?
Lager in Bali is £0.78 GBP.
How much does a meal cost in Bali?
Average Daily Costs While meal prices in Bali can vary, the average cost of food in Bali is Rp258,405 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Bali should cost around Rp103,362 per person.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How much is a Coke in Bali?
Soft Drinks such as coke, sprite (Average USD 0.7-1.5 bottle ) Beer (Average USD 2-4 per bottle)
Can you hold hands in Bali?
Compared to other Indonesian regions, Bali is relatively loose in terms of social constrictions on public displays of affection. While even holding hands is frowned upon in other towns, Balinese are used to seeing tourists hug or even kiss lightly in public.
Can you drink alcohol in Bali?
Currently, there are no alcohol bans being enforced in Indonesia, with the exception of Aceh. Also in 2015, the Indonesian government banned the sale of alcohol from minimarkets and small shops, with the exception of Bali province, though sale was allowed in supermarkets, restaurants, bars, clubs and hotels.
What is drinking age in Bali?
The legal drinking age is 21. Gambling is illegal in Indonesia. Under Indonesian law, visitors must always carry identification on their person.
How much cash should I carry to Bali?
For a seven-day trip to Bali, you can expect to spend a total of INR 30,000 – 35,000 per person for local transport, food & drink, and activities.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
How much money do you need in Bali for 10 days?
10 days it means you need 150-210$ to have breakfast/lunch/dinner for some general food ( its not for special dinner maybe at beachside Jimbaran beach ) If you want to take a special dinner maybe it charges 50-60$ for 1 times.