- 1 How much money is enough for Bali trip?
- 2 How much money do you need for 3 weeks in Bali?
- 3 Is vacationing in Bali cheap?
- 4 How much money should I take to Bali for 2 weeks?
- 5 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 6 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 7 Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 How many days is enough for Bali trip?
- 10 How can I go to Bali on a budget?
- 11 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Indonesia?
- 12 Is 2 weeks enough for Bali?
- 13 Is Bali cheaper than India?
How much money is enough for Bali trip?
For a seven-day trip to Bali, you can expect to spend a total of INR 30,000 – 35,000 per person for local transport, food & drink, and activities.
How much money do you need for 3 weeks in Bali?
$2,189 per person is on the high end of spending three weeks in Bali — though you could do it way more luxuriously than we did and spend a lot more. However, if you’re on a tight budget, you could easily spend three weeks in Bali for about $600 per person.
Is vacationing in Bali cheap?
Bali is a super budget-friendly destination, so it’s pretty easy to visit the island and not have to worry about breaking the bank. Depending on your accommodation style, I would estimate $50 USD a day is a good estimation of a budget to travel very comfortably around Bali.
How much money should I take to Bali for 2 weeks?
So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
Food in Bali can be very cheap if you know where to eat. Local food is very inexpensive, and a meal from a warung (Bali street food spots) will typically cost you no more than a dollar or two. If you’re craving Western food you can expect to pay more, with prices at Western restaurants usually starting at around $5.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How many days is enough for Bali trip?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
How can I go to Bali on a budget?
Get a FREE Bali Packing List!
- Eat Like a Local.
- Book Online in Advance.
- Rent a Scooter in Town.
- Beware Overpriced Taxis.
- Find a Group & Hire a Driver.
- Pay with Cash.
- Bring a Water Bottle.
- Visit Off-the-Beaten-Path Destinations. Amed, Bali. Munduk, Bali. Sanur, Bali. Nusa Lembongan & the Nusa Islands.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Indonesia?
By our estimate, a 2-week trip through Indonesia will cost you between $95 and $331, depending on your travel style (cheap vs. on a budget vs. flashpacker). If we assume using HotelsCombined will save you about 15% on your accommodation, that’s a savings of between $16 – $57.
Is 2 weeks enough for Bali?
In many ways, two weeks is the perfect amount of time to spend in Bali – enough time to see the best of the island without ever feeling bored.
Is Bali cheaper than India?
Hey Abhinav, If you fly from Bali to India, the cheapest tickets will cost you on an average Rs. 15,000 round trip if you are traveling from Kochi. 4000 for a night whereas a home stay will cost you around Rs. 3500 a night.