- 1 Do I need to take cash to Bali?
- 2 How much money should I take to Bali for 2 weeks?
- 3 How much money do you need in Bali for 10 days?
- 4 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 6 Can you use US dollars in Bali?
- 7 What’s the best currency to take to Bali?
- 8 Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
- 9 How much money should I take to Bali for 7 days?
- 10 How much money do you need for a month in Bali?
- 11 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 12 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 13 Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
Do I need to take cash to Bali?
Cash is still an important form of payment in Bali. So make sure you carry enough with you to pay for your small shopping, transportation and food & drinks. Most small shops and street sellers will struggle to make change, so 50,000 and 20,000 Rp notes will be the way to go.
How much money should I take to Bali for 2 weeks?
So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
How much money do you need in Bali for 10 days?
10 days it means you need 150-210$ to have breakfast/lunch/dinner for some general food ( its not for special dinner maybe at beachside Jimbaran beach ) If you want to take a special dinner maybe it charges 50-60$ for 1 times.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Can you use US dollars in Bali?
Are US Dollars accepted in Bali? US dollars are not generally accepted at Balinese businesses. Some larger hotels and tour operators may accept US Dollars as payment but the exchange rate will be terrible, so I don’t recommend using them to exchange your foreign currency if it can be helped.
What’s the best currency to take to Bali?
Better to take hard currency and change when you arrive. Pounds are acceptable, as are euros, but US or Australian dollars are better regarded and generally secure the best rates.
Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
Food in Bali can be very cheap if you know where to eat. Local food is very inexpensive, and a meal from a warung (Bali street food spots) will typically cost you no more than a dollar or two. If you’re craving Western food you can expect to pay more, with prices at Western restaurants usually starting at around $5.
How much money should I take to Bali for 7 days?
Total Cost Of Activities For a seven-day trip to Bali, you can expect to spend a total of INR 30,000 – 35,000 per person for local transport, food & drink, and activities.
How much money do you need for a month in Bali?
Expect to spend $720 to $2,600 per month for a single person living in Bali—families and couples sharing rental costs will save quite a bit. And it’s possible to spend significantly more on a higher-end lifestyle.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
While you may get a good deal during the off-season in Maldives, Bali is still cheaper. With a minimum budget of USD 40 per person per day, Bali is the more economical option.