- 1 Is it easy to drive around Bali?
- 2 How many days are enough for Bali?
- 3 Can you drive across Bali?
- 4 Is it expensive to travel around Bali?
- 5 How do I get around Bali cheap?
- 6 How much does it cost to hire a driver in Bali?
- 7 What is the nicest part of Bali?
- 8 Which one is better Bali or Thailand?
- 9 Is 1 week enough in Bali?
- 10 Is Seminyak worth visiting?
- 11 Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
- 12 Is there Uber in Bali?
- 13 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 14 Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
- 15 Why is Bali so cheap to visit?
Is it easy to drive around Bali?
DIFFICULTY: moderate. There is a decent quality road all the way around Bali. From this perspective it’s very easy. You just follow the road, and that’s it.
How many days are enough for Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
Can you drive across Bali?
You have to show your international driving license AND the normal licnse during a traffic stop. One is not enough. You can get a temporary Balinese driving license (tourist driver’s license-but ONLY if you hold KITAS/ long term Indonesia visas) from the police station in Denpasar within a day.
Is it expensive to travel around Bali?
Bali is a super budget-friendly destination, so it’s pretty easy to visit the island and not have to worry about breaking the bank. Depending on your accommodation style, I would estimate $50 USD a day is a good estimation of a budget to travel very comfortably around Bali.
How do I get around Bali cheap?
7 Cheap and Simple Ways to Get Around Bali
- #1 Rent a Motorbike.
- #2 Kura-Kura.
- #3 GoJek.
- #4 Grab.
- #5 Blue Bird Taxi.
- #6 Private Driver.
- #7 Car Rental.
How much does it cost to hire a driver in Bali?
You can hire a driver in Bali for as little as $40 a day. If you share that with four of your friends, it’s only $10 a day per person.
What is the nicest part of Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Which one is better Bali or Thailand?
TL;DR: Our verdict. The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
Is 1 week enough in Bali?
If you just want to visit the main island, a week in Bali is perfect for seeing the most important things. However, if you also want to visit the Gili or the Nusa Islands, I would recommend you spend 8 days in Bali.
Is Seminyak worth visiting?
While there are some cool aspects to Seminyak (more on it below) we didn’t enjoy the overall vibe to it. We found it a bit of a stressful location, which isn’t what you want on a relaxing holiday. Seminyak is however a great spot for surfing and dinners on the beach while watching the sunset.
Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Is there Uber in Bali?
Online ride apps – the likes of GOJEK, Grab, and Blue Bird taxi – are available in Bali, while Uber has been defunct in South East Asia after being acquired by Grab in early 2018. So the short answer is, yes you can, but not everywhere in Bali. Ride sharing apps have certain areas they are allowed to operate from.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
While you may get a good deal during the off-season in Maldives, Bali is still cheaper. With a minimum budget of USD 40 per person per day, Bali is the more economical option.
Why is Bali so cheap to visit?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.