- 1 How long does it take to get to Bali from Australia?
- 2 How long is the flight from Queensland to Bali?
- 3 What is the fastest way to get to Bali?
- 4 How long does it take to fly from the Gold Coast to Bali?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 How long is flight from Brisbane to Hawaii?
- 7 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
How long does it take to get to Bali from Australia?
Need to know The average flight time for direct flights from Sydney to Bali is 6 hours and 15 minutes. The average distance by plane from Sydney to Bali is 4600 kilometres.
How long is the flight from Queensland to Bali?
Flights to Bali from Brisbane The Brisbane to Bali flight time averages 6.5 hours, meaning in less than a day you’ll have cleared immigration at Bali airport and be watching the sunset over Jimbaran Bay or indulging in a welcoming massage at your beachside resort.
What is the fastest way to get to Bali?
The fastest and slowest ferry crossings are from Lombok to Bali. The Freebird Express ferry completes the journey from Bangsai, Lombok, to Amed, Bali, in 45 minutes, while Scoot Fast Cruise’s ferry takes four hours and 45 minutes to cross from Sengigi, Lombok, to Sanur, Bali.
How long does it take to fly from the Gold Coast to Bali?
How long does it take to fly from Gold Coast to Bali (Denpasar)? 9h 0min is the average flight time from Gold Coast to Bali (Denpasar).
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
How long is flight from Brisbane to Hawaii?
Flying to Hawaii from Brisbane The Brisbane to Hawaii flight time is just over nine hours and will see you arriving in the main Hawaii airport, Honolulu International on the island of Oahu.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.