- 1 Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
- 2 Is it worth going all inclusive in Bali?
- 3 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 4 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 5 What is the nicest part of Bali?
- 6 Is it better to stay in Ubud or Seminyak?
- 7 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 8 What’s the best month to visit Bali?
- 9 How Safe Is Bali?
- 10 Which is safer Bali or Phuket?
- 11 Is Bali or Maldives better?
- 12 Is Bali more expensive than Thailand?
- 13 Which one is better Bali or Thailand?
- 14 How far is the flight from Atlanta to Bali?
- 15 Which airport do you fly to for Bali?
Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Is it worth going all inclusive in Bali?
1. Re: All-Inclusive- worth it? Generally I would say the all-inclusive packages are a really bad deal because the food in Bali is cheap, varied, and of a high quality, and sampling different restaurants is half the fun.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Bali offers more hotel choices than Phuket does. If you’re a surfer, Bali is your choice for its collection of world-class breaks. On the other hand, Phuket’s beaches are more scenic and laidback, great for those preferring island beach escapades with a mix of water sports and just lazing on the sand.
How many days are enough in Bali?
However, if you are for the first time on holiday to Bali, the recommended holiday duration to be able to visit the most favorite attraction and fun activities in Bali is a week ( 7 days six nights ). However, if you often have a vacation to Bali, four days and three nights holiday duration, is perfect for you.
What is the nicest part of Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Is it better to stay in Ubud or Seminyak?
Seminyak is a stylish beach resort area which resides in the south of Bali, featuring an abundance of exclusive hotels, villas, and beach clubs. Both destinations offer a great selection of restaurants, nightlife, and natural beauty. Ubud is the quieter destination, with a great sense of culture, history, and art.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What’s the best month to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
How Safe Is Bali?
Bali is safe to visit. And whilst petty crime does pose a little bit of a problem, there were ‘only’ a total of 3,347 criminal cases recorded. That’s 1 case per 1,700 tourists and that’s a number that down from the year before. Violent crime itself is relatively low as well.
Which is safer Bali or Phuket?
Both are safe destinations, which is why tourists visit in their droves every year. As for which destination is safer, you’ll find this is a contentious point among locals and tourists alike. However we believe Bali is probably a slightly safer destination than Phuket.
Is Bali or Maldives better?
If adventure on land is on your mind, Bali is for you. On the other hand, the Maldives offers better alternatives for the sea – the Baa Atoll offers amazing snorkelling, diving and underwater expeditions. Watersports in Maldives are better, and there are many places to try them.
Is Bali more expensive than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Which one is better Bali or Thailand?
TL;DR: Our verdict. The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
How far is the flight from Atlanta to Bali?
Flight time from Atlanta, GA to Bali is 20 hours 25 minutes Distance from Atlanta, GA to Bali is approximately 13640 kilometers.
Which airport do you fly to for Bali?
International flights to Bali will land at Ngurah Rai International Airport (Denpasar Airport). Located 13km south of Denpasar and 2.5km from Kuta, the airport enjoys a close proximity to many popular Bali resorts and hotels.