- 1 How far is Bali from Singapore by plane?
- 2 How do I get from Singapore to Bali?
- 3 Can you fly from Singapore to Bali?
- 4 Is Bali cheaper than Singapore?
- 5 Are things cheap in Bali?
- 6 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 7 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 8 What should I avoid in Singapore?
- 9 Is there any cruise from Singapore to Bali?
- 10 What part of Bali should I stay in?
- 11 Is Malaysia close to Indonesia?
- 12 Is Bali near Singapore?
- 13 How far is Singapore and Malaysia?
How far is Bali from Singapore by plane?
The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Singapore and Bali is 1,660 km= 1,031 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Singapore to Bali, It takes 1.84 hours to arrive.
How do I get from Singapore to Bali?
Flying from Singapore to Bali You can fly into Bali Denpasar International Airport from Singapore’s Changi Airport quite easily, and the flight is a relatively short one, the average journey taking 2 hours and 45 minutes.
Can you fly from Singapore to Bali?
2h 20min is the average flight time from Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar). There are 12 airlines who fly direct from Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar).
Is Bali cheaper than Singapore?
Bali is 44.7% cheaper than Singapore.
Are things cheap in Bali?
Cost of Food in Bali. Overall, the price of food in Bali is low. There are expensive restaurants on the island, but for the most part, most eateries are very affordable. As long as you stick with local options and street food, you can expect to spend as little as $2 – $4 per meal!
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
What should I avoid in Singapore?
Things Tourists Should Avoid Doing in Singapore
- Dropping litter.
- Importing chewing gum.
- Ordering food without agreeing a price.
- Vandalism (even if it’s meant to be art)
- Smoking outside the designated areas.
- Being insensitive to the multicultural society.
- Eating on trains and buses.
Is there any cruise from Singapore to Bali?
If you want to take a cruise from Singapore to Bali, it takes about 7-8 days one way, stopping at some ports. There is no one day cruise, no direct cruise, please look at the map, the distance is very far.
What part of Bali should I stay in?
Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island. Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali. Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in. Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
Is Malaysia close to Indonesia?
Indonesia and Malaysia established diplomatic relations in 1957. It is one of the most important bilateral relationships in Southeast Asia. Indonesia and Malaysia are two neighbouring nations that share similarities in many aspects.
Is Bali near Singapore?
The distance between Singapore and Bali is 1647 km.
How far is Singapore and Malaysia?
How far is it from Singapore to Malaysia? It is 405 km from Singapore to Malaysia. It is approximately 360.1 km to drive.